You will have an ongoing relationship with your provider and office staff. Quality care begins with having access to care when they need it, whether for routine health care or treating acute illnesses.
- Same-day appointments
- Televisits (skip the office altogether)
- 24/7 access to your health records
- Treatment plans personalized for you by a familiar provider
- Continuity of care – your provider is available to care for any condition you may have.
- Providers who are focused on your optimal health
- Unlimited office visits and procedures
- In-house lab collection
In short, you won’t have to struggle with the limited menu of services that most insurance plans cover. You’ll enjoy easy access to health services based on your health condition.
Specialist Services, Family Medicine, and More!
Whether you just want a routine check by your physician or you need an in-depth consultation about recent neck pains you’re experiencing, you’ll get the services you require. The services you are entitled to will not be based on whether or not you have insurance to pay for it. In fact, you get access to all of DIRECT PRIMARY CARE’s services and its providers. All this for a monthly membership fee that is easy on the pocket.